Thursday, March 11, 2010

Photography Project

“A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at     him or her.” – David Brinkley. 

         The world around me is full of emotional reactions; people’s reactions to situations but most importantly to each other.  My life consists of receiving different emotions and feelings. These reactions significantly affect my mood and self esteem on a daily basis. I captured images of people close to me and asked them to portray the emotion that they felt towards me at that current time. These images were taken during normal conversation therefore the expressions and emotions are completely natural. Invading their own comfortable personal space led the majority to be uncomfortable and annoyed. It is important to know that these reactions and feelings towards me have shaped me to become the person that I am today.

*Click to enlarge*

 ,       

No comments:

Post a Comment