Sunday, March 7, 2010

It's Semester 2 and the assignments are in and piling up every minute. Photography is due on Thursday and by God was that topic hard to dissect - ‘The world you inhabit, the world around you.’ Because of the broad topic there are oodles of interpretations that could have been explored. Obviously enough this made it much harder to narrow down. 

The world I live in is full of people’s interaction and communication with each other, so, I decided to take images on people’s reaction to me – from my view. This is my uncle Frank – he’s mad as a bag of spiders and clearly not pleased. I didn’t use this image for the project because, well, it doesn’t relate to it (basically, it was a random photo I took that I love and don’t want to lose).

2 comments:

  1. Ooh Ooh.

    Show us the ones that DID make the cut too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that photo!

    ReplyDelete